Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 4:58:21 PM EDT
I held a P2000 today, VERY NICE!!!

Now I'm in a bit of a bind.  Which would you get if you had your choice and why?  

P2000 vs USP compact
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]
My take on the new P2000 is it's basically a "new and improved" USPC.

It's got the adjustable backstrap like the P99s/SW99s.  Plus I noticed that the slide release lever is a bit easier to use (although the USPC's is just fine).  And of course the improved trigger taken from the USPC LE models.

But why, oh why, isn't there a .45 version? I'll get one if they come out with one.

My choice would be the new P2000.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd say try the trigger on them both.  I'm not too big of a fan of that LEM trigger.  I can pull the trigger all the way to the back but don't see the hammer going foward unless i give it a bit more tug at the end.  I'm sorry its not very descriptive.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I put a USPc 9mm on lay away yesterday.  I figured I'll get this one now and a P2000 in the summer
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top