Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2006 4:41:06 PM EDT
Anyone have a USP with the grip contour customoized?

Did you do it yourself?...have it done?...is there even enough thickness there to work with?

My USP is definitely my favorite amoung the handguns I own, but I would like it SO MUCH MORE if I could narrow the contour of the grip in some places.
However; I certainly dont want to screw it up.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#1]
While a lot of people send their Glocks in for grip modification I do not think this is a viable option for the USP/C.  As you might have guessed there is not much polymer there to work with so any amount that you could shave would be minimal.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anyone have a USP with the grip contour customoized?

Did you do it yourself?...have it done?...is there even enough thickness there to work with?

My USP is definitely my favorite amoung the handguns I own, but I would like it SO MUCH MORE if I could narrow the contour of the grip in some places.
However; I certainly dont want to screw it up.

It's pretty thin as it is. Any more would be too weak or would go through into the Magwell. It wouldn't be fun paying to replace it.

Nathan
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top