Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 7:49:28 AM EDT
I bought my first HK five years ago and I thank God everyday for it. I have shot and owned many handguns and nothing compares to my USP. Thousands of rounds through it and not a jam. Accuracy is SWEEEET!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:48:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got an HK USP Compact .45 stainless slide waiting at the gun shop right now.  It was shipped from North Carolina, new in box, $625 cash for a Var1.  All I've got to do is head down and fill out the paperwork.  Too bad I can't go until Friday.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#2]
It's worth the wait believe me. I recommend getting some Hogue grips for it. They make a world of difference.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've got an HK USP Compact .45 stainless slide waiting at the gun shop right now.  It was shipped from North Carolina, new in box, $625 cash for a Var1.  All I've got to do is head down and fill out the paperwork.  Too bad I can't go until Friday.

My friend has one identical to that. The stainless slide gets discolored from the powder pretty quick at the end, but cleans off just as fast. Great gun. I also second the hogue handall grip suggestion.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#4]
If your ever get interested in buying a lazer for your compact see me. I have an HK lazer for the usp compact. Looks great and works AWESOME. It came with my HK when I bought it. I carry so it does me no good.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top