Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 3:14:25 PM EDT
I have been wanting a USP9 SD for quite a while now, but was thinking the other day... why don't I just add a threaded barrel to my USP9??  There really isn't anything special about the SD other than the threaded barrel and sometimes the case, is there?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I "think" the SD comes with high profile sights for suppressor use.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:54:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have been wanting a USP9 SD for quite a while now, but was thinking the other day... why don't I just add a threaded barrel to my USP9??  There really isn't anything special about the SD other than the threaded barrel and sometimes the case, is there?

And the taller sights. Just get the threaded barrel and an Silencer Co. suppressor.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the taller sights. Just get the threaded barrel and an Silencer Co. suppressor.

Since you already have the full size 9mm this.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Just get it, USP and a suppressor go hand in hand
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Why the Silencer Co?  I have a Trident that I use on my P226 Combat and have tried on the M&P.  Is it a better suppressor?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why the Silencer Co?  I have a Trident that I use on my P226 Combat and have tried on the M&P.  Is it a better suppressor?

The USP and the Osprey look like they were made for each other. It is one of the best suppressors on the market anyways.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top