Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2011 12:09:24 PM EDT
Anyone have a source for these or are they all dried up by now?
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 3:00:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny you should mention this, I just came from my FFL's shop where I was asking the same question.  

I picked up a like new HK45.  I commented about how nothing will ever touch my like new police trade in USP .45 w/ night sights/1 12rd mag - that he sold me for $469 + tax.
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Funny you should mention this, I just came from my FFL's shop where I was asking the same question.  

I picked up a like new HK45.  I commented about how nothing will ever touch my like new police trade in USP .45 w/ night sights/1 12rd mag - that he sold me for $469 + tax.

Thats a he'll of a deal. I missed out on the CDNN trade ins they had recently so I'm on the hunt for a cheap USP.
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 7:53:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats a he'll of a deal. I missed out on the CDNN trade ins they had recently so I'm on the hunt for a cheap USP.

Those are two words you do not see very often in the same sentence, USP & cheap.

I have seen a few police trade ins on Gun Broker lately in .45.
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are two words you do not see very often in the same sentence, USP & cheap.

This is all true but I still want a sub $500 USP.  I'm going to call southern Ohio gun in the morning and see if they have any left.

Currently, I have a P2000 LEM 9mm but the wife's likes it more so I need another pistol.

Link Posted: 7/15/2011 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all true but I still want a sub $500 USP.  I'm going to call southern Ohio gun in the morning and see if they have any left.

Currently, I have a P2000 LEM 9mm but the wife's likes it more so I need another pistol.

A sub $500 USP?... That would be a dream in CA... Everything here costs more.... I paid $750 for my lightly used one, and that's considered normal price.
Link Posted: 7/15/2011 6:52:09 AM EDT
[#7]
SOG and CDNN are sold out. When they had them in stock a few months ago, I think the price was $469 plus shipping.

My hunt continues...
Link Posted: 7/15/2011 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/15/2011 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 8:23:42 AM EDT
[#10]
LEED in Tacoma, WA has probably 50 or so 9mm and 40 USP's left.  Both Compact and Full Size.  

http://www.leedway.com/

You may need to call them.  I picked up a Full Size 9mm yesterday with night sights, match trigger (last one they had), and 3 mags for $500 otd.
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I ran into a used usp .45 Friday for $750 plus tax and it came with 4 mags.  I passed seeing it was well used.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#12]
CDNN
I just picked up a USP 45 for 499.99 from them.  Really nice pistol.  I am thrilled with it.

Whittaker Guns
I had bought a USP 40SW from them for 499.00.  Mine had the decocker/no safety.  Very happy with it too.

I noticed that the police trade-ins had the top of the barrel blackened.  I love that look.  I wish the rest of my USPs were blackened.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 5:14:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I was able to pick up a police trade in USP .45 full size just last December for $535 out the door with two mags in just a cardboard box....but hey it's an HK I felt like it was a good deal. Just keep an eye at your local shops.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 10:09:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I just got a new CDNN catalog today, and they are advertising $499 USP .45's.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:57:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A sub $500 USP?... That would be a dream in CA... Everything here costs more.... I paid $750 for my lightly used one, and that's considered normal price.

That's a dream everywhere, so far as I know.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#16]
I  bought a police trade in USP .40 with night sights and a factory light for $499 at the East Hartford, CT Cabelas store this morning. They have two more of them left.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I found one. A friend of mine has offered to sell me back my old USP police trade-in that I bought a few years ago. The price is $600 and when I bought it, it looked brand new and had no markings what so ever.

When I pick it up next week I will post some pictures. Its the normal fullsize USP with Jet Funnel and 18 round mags.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top