Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 2:40:22 PM EDT
I've been eyeing the Insight MX-6, which seems like decent bang for the buck, but since the USP uses a proprietary rail design, I don't know if Insight makes one w/ a USP-compatible mount. I also like the Laser Devices MOLAD, but $1600.00 for a light is rather steep. Is there an interface available for the USP that allows a MIL-STD 1913 mountable systems to be clamped to it? This might allow me get one w/ a milspec mount so it can be used on both the primary & the sidearm.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#1]
What you need is the HK MKII or the insight M2 both are for the USP pistols. There was a few for sale on the EE or try Ebay. I know there is a fwe over there too. Thanks Arvin
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a neat little company that operates out of Tuscon, AZ that came across that selfsame problem when the Glocks became so popular with Law Enforcement, and the screaming for the M3/M6 that Glocks use got the loudest.  The answer that they came up with is a rail adapter that goes over the HK rails.  Here's the web address:

http://www.gggaz.com/products/hk_usp.php

And, since the whole point to having a pistol with the tactical light setup on it is to carry it like that, whether as a SWAT officer or somebody with way too much desire to not shoot the bastard they draw down on, here's the web address of a company that makes holsters for the setup:

http://www.blade-tech.com/
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I am looking for a bigger pic of just my USPC 40 with M-6 and GG&G original mount. Don Hume made me a leather holster, the  H722 TAC.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Sidearmor also makes a mount.  I have theirs and the newest one from GG&G.  The GG&G is smaller and more slim, but the SideArmor is more robust and holds zero much better.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:21:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I finally got my CCW here in IN and carried my USPC  in a Uncle mikes IWB that fits with the mount. The extended rail area isnt very confortable might have to get the new version or probably just a P200 since my mags will work in it.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top