Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2018 9:20:52 AM EDT
I got a PPQ M2 9mm a few months ago.  Shot it a lot and love it.  Just ordered the .45. Should have it in a week.  Any owners want to tell me how happy I’m going to be?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 7:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
8 days and not a single reply.  Sad
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had mine a year or so. Nice trigger, accurate and 100% reliable so far. I need to get a few xtra mags. I think you'll be very happy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Love mine.  Super smooth shooter.  Truglo TFX sights and Apex Trigger make me look like a good shooter.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 12:20:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I’ve been staring at one for $500 used for two weeks....I’m about to FO, my 9mm’s are awesome....
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 12:39:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Not much love for them because it doesn't start with Glock.    I have the 9mm and love it!   Not to mention,  I didn't have to do a damn thing to it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 1:24:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I had one.  It was actually a pretty nice pistol.  Reliable, accurate and it had the best trigger I've felt on a plastic gun.

My plan was to carry it as a duty weapon.  At the time no holsters were available so it was sold.  Kinda wish I would have kept it for a range toy.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I owned one for a while, but ended up replacing it with another PPQ 9MM. It was accurate and fun to shoot!
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I got it and as expected, 100 flawless rounds.  Follow up question, I get a birthday present every time I load it from slide lock.  Is this normal?  Birthday present refers to the slide going into battery from slide lock when I insert the magazine.  I don’t mind it, I just though it was something that happens on the old M&P’s.
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 2:34:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got it and as expected, 100 flawless rounds.  Follow up question, I get a birthday present every time I load it from slide lock.  Is this normal?  Birthday present refers to the slide going into battery from slide lock when I insert the magazine.  I don’t mind it, I just though it was something that happens on the old M&P’s.
View Quote
Not that unusual with a lot of different semi-autos.  Glocks will do it also.  In fact, at a Glock Firearms Instructor class the instructor showed us how to do it almost every time.  Has to do with the force and angle the mag is inserted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top