Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2010 11:17:34 PM EDT
I'm looking for a decent retention holster, but I only really need it right now for 1 specific event, and I don't know when I'll ever use it again so I don't want to spend a lot of money on this.  I was looking at the Blackhawk SERPA holsters, but they cost more than I'm prepared to spend on this, ideally I want to spend less than 50 dollars as I may only be using it one time (I'm going to be open carrying at an event to protest the original policy of the event, and the anti-gun douchebag organizing it.).  So does anyone know where I can find a decent retention holster without spending allot?  The pistol will be a Generation 2 Glock 22.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 5:10:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Opticsplanet.com sells Safariland ALS holsters for $37 shipped. I bought 2 last month. They have a little thumb lever that when pushed back, release the handgun. I bought mine for plain clothes work and they actually conceal better than SERPAs so they'll be a great low profile open carry holster. They paddle version is a little more, but conceals better. Safariland sent me the paddle for free when I ordered the same holster that would carry my duty weapon with light.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 10:20:42 AM EDT
[#2]
PM sent.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 5:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
PM sent.

I'm not seeing it?
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 4:27:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Look for police trade-ins. I got a Safariland Level III for my Beretta 92 for $20 in really good condition.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're talking about the standard SERPA with one lock deactivated by the trigger finger, look harder for one under $50.  Try botachtactical.com, they're less than $50, even in carbon fiber finish.  I have one, I love it, but I only use it for competition.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#6]
try this
http://www.opticsplanet.net/safariland-6377-als-belt-holster-stx-plain-black-right-hand-6377-83-411.html
Top Top