Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 5:00:40 PM EDT
Title says it.

Need a couple, searched long and hard, haven't had any luck.  Anybody know of a good source?

Thanks,

Merlin
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Call S&W, the piece you are looking for is actually made for .40 mags but will fit 9mm mags.  Keep in mind that it is not a mag extension but a sleeve that works with mags from a larger gun.  To use one with 469, 669 ,6900 series pistols, you also need the 5900 series mag.  Also check  the Smith&Wesson Forum,  someone there may have some or at least be able to give you a parts number.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Call S&W, the piece you are looking for is actually made for .40 mags but will fit 9mm mags.  Keep in mind that it is not a mag extension but a sleeve that works with mags from a larger gun.  To use one with 469, 669 ,6900 series pistols, you also need the 5900 series mag.  Also check  the Smith&Wesson Forum,  someone there may have some or at least be able to give you a parts number.

Thanks.  I put a thread in the S&W forum 'cause I found it after I had already posted in here!  Don't come over to the HG side of things.

Thanks,

Merlin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top