Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2021 6:08:21 PM EDT
Had my NTAC Kydex IWB holster for just about 10 years.  Since NTAC is no longer around, & the holster has developed some small cracks & the belt clips are toast, I bought a new holster. It was a PITA.
After much looking & test fitting some(spent 2 months) & returning them. I picked the IWB DeSantis Pegasus Infiltrator Air Holster for my G22. It fit my needs of adjustable cant as well as 2 stable clips. I have a crossbreed & never liked the leather/kydex combo.  This is a synthetic material that is breathable, & feels very solid. It disappears on me & doesn't get all hot & sticky in FL weather. No squeaks, or noises,  Draws well, reholsters well due to a sewn in kydex backing & conceals fine.  The rig is a little bigger then the NTAC.
The finish on the kydex it outstanding. It's almost like a bed liner coating. Hopefully it will give me 10 years.
I was suprsed I picked the DeSantis. It was not on my radar at all.  I tried all the other higher end guys,(aliengear included) & they just didn't fit me well carrying a full size Glock IWB. Midway had it on sale for $59 & that topped it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top