Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2021 4:38:36 PM EDT
What Urban Carry holsters for Glock 43X? Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#1]
No. Garbage products.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:19:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No. Garbage products.
View Quote

Is it a garbage product or garbage concept?  The concept is a niche one, but fills a void where deeper concealment options are sometimes the necessary option but not necessarily the best option.  I'm not advocating for it as I've never used it, but I've had to use less-than-ideal methods in some situations and activities.  The concept is interesting, but I have no clue how it would do in the real world and for various body types, clothing choices, or activities.  I definitely wouldn't choose such an option for general purpose CCW; it would have to be a very specific niche to consider something I don't normally train with....like that one time I had to duct tape a Beretta 92F between my shoulder blades during an encounter with some German terrorists in a large skyrise building on Christmas Eve several years ago

ROCK6
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 12:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I use Urban Carry LockLeather holsters with all my handguns and love it.  Much more comfortable than any Kydex holsters I used in the past as AIWB.  

I had leather holsters made from various leather holster makers and they are not cheap, one of my firearm came out and almost dropped it on the ground.  But for the price of Urban Carry Holsters with secure lock I am blown away.  Good quality thick leather and never have to worry about firearm coming out until it's drawn.

For G43x Urban Carry LockLeather model is 201-R/L (R=right/L=left).

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't know about Urban Carry but, just a suggestion...
Take a look at Phlster' s Enigma for a deeper concealment set up.
It's not cheap and takes some time to dial it in but, it works well.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 3:57:09 PM EDT
[#5]
It all depends on your situation.

When the need for deep concealment arises, I use an urban Carry G3. While it is not by any means fast, with a little training it gets the job done if you can get past the way the gun feels while you are carrying it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top