Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2020 9:46:38 PM EDT
I'm looking at the Action Sports holster (OWB) for a Beretta M9A1 I just bought.

I like the way you can add a drop/offset attachment later if you want.  

Have any of you guys used there stuff?  Reviews seem good, but I trust AR15.com to give me the "real" scoop.

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm running their AIWB and a mag carrier and have been very happy with it. Excellent finish and fit with my HK45.  
Highly recommended.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 10:00:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an AIWB and a mag carrier for a Kahr CW9. No complaints, its a well made holster.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a stack of their holsters for different guns.  Been using them for years.  No complaints on any of them.  Quality product & really good CS if you have a question or need a replacement part.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  I ordered.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 12:34:50 PM EDT
[#5]
They are local to me, and I am considering ordering one of theirs to stick my toes in the AIWB world.

A buddy just got one for his Sheild, and he really likes it. Had a Alien Gear for a G23 and he said its a night and day comparison.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top