Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2009 11:22:26 PM EDT
I bought a box at a funshow yesterday and was wondering if since it was banned from being inported many years ago, does it have any collector value.   It is a yellow box that seems to be old, but still in good shape.   Paid $10.00 for it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:21:51 PM EDT
[#1]
In my opinion there's nothing really special about it.  It's not AP like some people believe :)  I've got quite a bit of it in 7.62, like in the picture below.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:36:56 PM EDT
[#2]
that's cool with me.  It was cheaper than walmart.  It will just be some blasting ammo.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I got 1800 rounds of it last year. It's 124 grain +p. Reasonably accurate and it knocks the steel down harder at matches so that's where I've been using it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top