Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2009 2:17:38 PM EDT
I am looking for reliability and accuracy opinions of the Wolf Black Box 9mm ammo. I am thinking of picking up a bunch of it for me to use in a couple of Handgun training courses but don't want garbage reliablity or accuracy.

I have never used it before and do not have a local source for it. Also the only ranges in my area require you to buy their ammo so I would not be able to test it out beforehand.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used the tinned Wolf 9mm a lot, which may not be from the same source as the black box (Wolf being an importer). It's very dirty and kinda light, but it works fine in my Glock 17, hi-power, and CZ-75B...is does not work well in my Sig 226 or EAA Witness. If your pistol doesn't like lite loads it may not be the way to go. Accuracy is fine at 25m and in, I can't comment beyond that.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:20:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Just make sure your gun runs it reliably before you buy a couple of thousand rounds and head to the class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top