Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 10:15:17 AM EDT
Hey all just wondering if this stuff is safe to use in a beretta 92 and an IMI baby eagle. I ask cuz I'm not sure where to look to find out if the guns could handle it.

This is the info given on the site.
9mm 124 gr. +P+ FMJ Ammo
Hirtenberger 9mm Copper Jacketed, Full Metal Jacket Ammo. Austrian-made ammo, brass cased, boxer-primed and reloadable. 124-gr. with a muzzle velocity of 1,299 F.P.S. For use in SMG's and guns rated for +P+ ammo only!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I remember reading somewhere that that stuff is extremly high pressure stuff that was designed for use by the British out of their sub-guns in extreme cold weather. I wouldnt shoot it out of my 92 but its a free country.

BKVic
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the info. it mentioned the sub-gun thing and then someting about other guns so I figured I see if it was ok in my 9's. no loss since I haven't bought any
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I fed some of that stuff through an HK MP5 at a range rental, that is some massive stuff, quite hard to be accurate with it too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top