Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2007 9:10:49 PM EDT
Has anyone tried Adcom 9mm ammo made in 1998 and 1999? I'm thinking of buying some, but have heard bad things about their 5.56 and wonder if this applies to the 9mm as well.

Thanks, Scott
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought 1000 rounds from Sportsman's Guide some time ago when they had it for about $100/K. It was a great deal at that price. At the time I just wanted to try something other than 115gr ammo for plinking.

I have 250 rounds remaining. Of the 750 I've shot, I've had 3 light loads, the rest have fired perfectly. These light loads sounded like a .22 when they went off, but every time the bullet cleared the barrel. They were probably near-squibs though. Other than those 3 rounds, it seems accurate and consistant.

If you can get the stuff for Wolf prices, I'd go for it. But I consider most common plinking brands (WWB, S&B, Aquila, Fiocchi) to be better ammo.

Link Posted: 4/18/2007 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I searched and could not find anything negative about this ammo so I went ahead and ordered 1000rnds for $130. Hard to find 9mm around here for less than $9.00 a box.

Scott
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a deal to me!  Can you post a link to this deal?  I think I am interested also.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#4]
wideners.com. They show quite a bit in stock.

Scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top