Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2015 7:51:09 PM EDT
So I am thinking of buying some new, not reman, 9mm from these guys?

Have any of you tried it, I hear some people love it, like mrgunsngear, and some people say it is unreliable and sometimes packed to very high pressures

looking for feedback, thanks
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:01:28 PM EDT
[#1]
What, No search function on your computer???  The general consensus is GTG for practice and plinking.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#2]
GTG,never had an issue with either their new or reman stuff
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I am going to place my order

Hopefully I will not have any separated cases
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks guys, I am going to place my order

Hopefully I will not have any separated cases
View Quote
IIRC that was on NEW. buy the reman.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I've shot plenty of their ammo with no problems.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I've run about 3-5k through my guns mixed of reman 115-124 new 115 147. Pretty much been flawless. Although my last shipment was damaged on delivery they are currently resolving that issue to my satisfaction. Just a hint buy in 1k or 500 don't buy off lot sizes like 2.5k this means the ups guys do a banged up job on the odd ball 5th box of 500 taped to the 4 other boxes.

Also if your rounds are dented(Jammed into case) in due to shipping just shoot em an email and they will be happy to sort it out for you.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#7]
The only problem I had was with reman.  I still buy their new.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:44:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys for all the replies, I bought there new stuff, I heard that the IMT cases are a little iffy when it comes to reloading but im not planning too so its no bother to me

How fast do these guys normally ship?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks guys for all the replies, I bought there new stuff, I heard that the IMT cases are a little iffy when it comes to reloading but im not planning too so its no bother to me

How fast do these guys normally ship?
View Quote

usually within a  day or 2  its out the door. I'm sure the rush on ammo this past week will have them backed up a couple of extra days though
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:13:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I've bought a bunch of 147 gn 9mm for blasting in my Uzi.  Suppressed of course.  Always goes bang.   A little dirty, but it's open bolt, so I don't care.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:53:56 PM EDT
[#11]
What are the IMT cases??

Just got 1000 new 9mm and .40.  All seem good (no setback bullets etc) but I noticed the head stamp is "FM" I assume they have the brass made for them and get it stamped "FM" for Freedom Munitions?  Would this brass be made my IMT, or is the IMT stamped "IMT"?

ETA: haven't shot any yet, but I've used at least 1000 each of their  reman 9 and 40 in the past with no issues.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Had my first issue [squib load] with FM today. It was their 9mm 124 grain reman,

Kind of a buzz kill. I brought 400 rounds of 9mm and this happened on my 2nd trigger pull. I put a few on steel using my friends 92fs, and I had my AR with me too, so it wasn't a complete waste of a day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top