Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2006 8:43:09 PM EDT
hey there, i have a bersa .380 and it shoots 6 inches down, and 3 inches to the left of where i am aiming.  i am wondering if anyone knows of a better fix then sending it back to bersa to have them adjust the sights.  my local gun shot said they cant get differant sights for the front.  any help will be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
About the only other thing to do is to file the front sight down slightly.

You have to be careful since it takes VERY little to make big changes, AND you have to be sure to keep the top of the sight LEVEL.  This takes more than casual skills with a file.

Additionally, these sights are commonly pretty short to start with.

Another option is to try other weight bullets to find one that shoots higher.

The rear sight is pushed to the right with a brass drift and a light hammer to correct windage.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 11:29:12 PM EDT
[#2]
thank you for the reply, i will adjust for the windage next time at the range.  i will also try a differant ammo to see how it reacts to the height.  thanks for the help, scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top