Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2003 12:02:54 PM EDT
Anyone have any feedback on the 9000s?
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one in .40. Nice pistol, well built, and it felt good in the hand. The recoil was somewhat stout as expected. The safety is nearly impossible to operate and the double action pull left a little to be desired. I ended up selling it and getting a Glock 26 in 9mm. The Glock has been fantastic.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#2]
This gun doesn't seem to either balance or feel right to me. I own & love my 92FS so it's certainly no knock on Beretta.

I don't like the Cougars for the same reason.

Sig's polymer frame pistol is also their slowest selling model, IIRC. Maybe folks don't think they're worth their $$$ despite their other models being good guns.

On the flip side to that, I just bought a S&W SW99 in .45acp, so who knows?    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top