Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2007 5:32:11 PM EDT
Vote now.  We're winning.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/glenn.beck/

The poll is over and Glenn Beck has moved on to another question.  We won by a landslide.  That must have really pissed off CNN, but at least Glenn Beck is on our side.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't hotlink it
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 6:11:04 PM EDT
[#2]
3500 votes when i did it. 97% yeah, 3 nay - then why the hell do we have the laws we do now. guess its a function of the type/mindset of the person that would be viewing beck's site anyway.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/glenn.beck/
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:36:47 AM EDT
[#4]
done
Every sane American who wants to own a gun should be able to -- and nobody should be able to take that right away. Do you agree or disagree?
Agree 97% 7719  
Disagree 3% 270  
Total Votes: 7989  
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:25:44 AM EDT
[#5]
If you agreee to this statement, you are an idiot:

Every sane American who wants to own a gun should be able to -- and nobody should be able to take that right away.

Pollsters LOVE to load questions. I think most people should be allowed to own guns, but I don't think sane convicted felons that are serving time in max security prisons should own guns. Insert any statement you want that meets the qualification of "Every sane American", but does not meet the requirement of "should be able to own a gun".

So I have to disagree to the statement. Anyone who does agree with the statement is either dumb, or has a comprehension problem...... Hmmm, 97% of the responders?!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
......guess its a function of the type/mindset of the person that would be viewing beck's site anyway.
You're probably right. I never heard of him before reading this thread, but just by looking at the poll results, I can guess what a lot of his views are, and who his target audience is.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:44:45 AM EDT
[#7]
why is this in the beretta forum?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
why is this in the beretta forum?

I put it here since I figured anyone interested in firearms would be interested in making the poll results on CNN, a network which has always been very anti-gun, come out in our favor.  I posted it in this forum, along with the other three that I regularly post in on ARFDC.

If this really bothers you for some reason, don't click on the post and you won't see it.  Problem solved!

Quoted:
If you agreee to this statement, you are an idiot:

Every sane American who wants to own a gun should be able to -- and nobody should be able to take that right away.

Pollsters LOVE to load questions. I think most people should be allowed to own guns, but I don't think sane convicted felons that are serving time in max security prisons should own guns. Insert any statement you want that meets the qualification of "Every sane American", but does not meet the requirement of "should be able to own a gun".

So I have to disagree to the statement. Anyone who does agree with the statement is either dumb, or has a comprehension problem...... Hmmm, 97% of the responders?!

Someone on the Sig Forum also voted that they disagree.  Obviously, some people are reading waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into this question.  Glenn Beck isn't going to post a 4 page question to address every possible issue.  This is meant to be a simple pro/anti-gun question.  Simple as that.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#9]
CNN= Communist News Network!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top