Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 5:05:43 AM EDT
I am starting to like the Cx4. I initially thought it was igly as sin but it's growing on me. So I have a few questions.

The biggest appeal to me is having a pistol caliber carbine that can take the same mags as a handgun. (damn Glock for not having jumped on this bandwagon ).

Cx4 and Px4:
1.) Mags of the same caliber are interchangable, correct?
2.) .45 ACP mags are double stacked, right? I read they only hold 8 rounds? That seems kind of low for a double stack, doesn't it? Or was that a restricted state's version?
3.) What's the highest capacity mags you can get in both .45 and 9mm? For a carbine, a 10-15 round mag seems kind of weak IMHO.
4.) Anyone have a definitive answer on threading/suppressing a Cx4? I am tracking two threads that are polar opposites on the issue. Illegal vs Legal.

more questions to come as i think of them...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top