Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 7:55:28 PM EDT
Hey guys, Im think of selling my 92fs. Its used but in great condition, no scratches or anything. What do you think I should ask for it?

thanks
Jason
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#1]
u could probly ask around $425-$450. MAYBE 500 bux. if your lucky. I got mine brand new for 500..soo..450 is good
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:23:00 AM EDT
[#2]
92s will fetch a bit less than they used to due to the demand for smaller CCW-type guns, IMO. Obviously different regions will have higher or lower prices as well.

You should easily get $400 for the gun if you have a couple of hi-caps to throw in on it. Anything above $400 would be gravy on your end, IMO.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling it?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a 92 G Elite for $375 used.  The slide was hardchromed by Tripp Research, grips were cut to half thickness, trigger job, and came with 4 15 round mags, also hardchromed + box and lock.  I know this is an abnormal deal but $400 seems fair for your 92 FS.  MJD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top