Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2015 9:19:44 PM EDT
Overall, I like the feel of the 92 grip but would like to reduce it just a bit. For those that have experience with the Wilson G10 grips, are their standard grips any thinner than the stock beretta grips or should I go with a set of their Ultra Thins?
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 3:50:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I recently purchased two sets of their ultra thin grips and they really made a difference in the feel of the two pistols I installed them on.  Easily the best grips I have used.  I have not used their standard grips.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I recently purchased two sets of their ultra thin grips and they really made a difference in the feel of the two pistols I installed them on.  Easily the best grips I have used.  I have not used their standard grips.
View Quote

Thanks, I'm leaning toward the ultra thins...I'm looking to reduce the size a little but  don't want to change the grip feel too much.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Overall, I like the feel of the 92 grip but would like to reduce it just a bit. For those that have experience with the Wilson G10 grips, are their standard grips any thinner than the stock beretta grips or should I go with a set of their Ultra Thins?
View Quote

The standard grips do reduce the grip size a bit--its noticeable. Have not tried the ultra-thins, but the VZ (company who makes Wilson's grips) regular grips were a bit too thin for my liking (I have bigger than average hands).
Top Top