Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 4:59:24 PM EDT
I shot a friends Sig pro 2022  today and I was very surprised at how well it shot and how accurate it was.
I've never shot a SIg.
The trigger was smooth and positive. I was a very differant feel from my Para ord P12.

I've always been a .45 fan but this pistol seriously has me thinking about getting a 9mm.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the same thing happen to me about 1.5 months ago...and is the reason I'll be taking my new 2022 to the range tomorrow for its inaugural firing.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Sig Mosquito and a P226 two-tone .40(among others) and I love them both. I'd really like to get a P220 (.45) if I could just stop buying ARs.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top