Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 10:33:31 AM EDT
I bought a P226R Tactical and took it to the range for the first time. I screwed my EVO-9 on it and realized that the sights are not tall enough. How retarded is that? You manufacture a gun designed for a can and don't put sights on it that will work with the can. All my HK tacticals have tall sights. So, for the P226R owners with cans, what are doing to retrofit the sights?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a P226R Blackwater and have no problems with my Evo 9.  I don't think there is anything special about my sights other than the front sight being red instead of green.  Does yours have night sights or bar/dot factory sights?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:09:41 PM EDT
[#2]
factory night sights.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:54:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if mine has different night sights than yours since it is the Blackwater.  Hmmm???
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got the same setup (226Tac with Factory night siights and Evo9)...

When I line up the sights, the dots line up and the top of the front sight is just about even with the top edge of the can, it's not bad at all..   that being said, I think Sig is making supressor sights now:

Sig Suppressor Sights

I don't know if they sell them alone yet, I would be very interested in a set and they should give us 226Tac owners a discount.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top