Optionally adjustable trigger pull weight  
Optionally adjustable trigger distance  
Optionally adjustable trigger stop

P 226 X-FIVE SO SA/DA:

Single Action / Double Action trigger system  
Decocking lever
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh man!!! That was the WORST possible thing I could ever have seen.  I think I'll go hurt myself now (just kidding!)

I have a P226 but the longer barrel on that X-Five is just divine.  Problem is, the current crop of P226 parts will probably not work on that thing.  The mag well being so huge and everything.  Still... I want one real bad now.  What's the price though?  $2,000?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:10:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Oh man!!! That was the WORST possible thing I could ever have seen.  I think I'll go hurt myself now (just kidding!)

I have a P226 but the longer barrel on that X-Five is just divine.  Problem is, the current crop of P226 parts will probably not work on that thing.  The mag well being so huge and everything.  Still... I want one real bad now.  What's the price though?  $2,000?

A regular X-5 street price is around 2K.  I imagine the X-5 SO is similar, as it also has the fancy adjustable trigger.  The X-5 SA/DA is not too awful different from a P226R.  The magwells on those two are the same as any other P226.  I want both

Not available in the US of course, neither is the X-6.....c'mon Sig, bring em over!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:43:18 PM EDT
[#3]
X-SIX?  Oh!!!  you mean the moose killer...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top