Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2021 11:39:25 PM EDT
To ask them to consider making a P320 Carry II module - WITH safety already cut.

I just like the way yhe slide sticks out a little bit on the M18. I know it's ony visual. They responded in a very nice customer manner and said they were looking to expand further but no ECD.

What's the next P320 game changer that would make these guns even more amazing? I would pay $500 for a Stainless Steel module similar to the AXG module. . .

Anyone else have a want list item?
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Did ya demand to have Bill call?
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck'em

They screwed me hard on my last purchase.

Barrel was out of spec and I called and sent emails to confirm before ordering.
Cost me $120 to have it repaired as they basically told me to kick rocks.

That company lost a lot of respect that day.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
To ask them to consider making a P320 Carry II module - WITH safety already cut.

I just like the way yhe slide sticks out a little bit on the M18. I know it's ony visual. They responded in a very nice customer manner and said they were looking to expand further but no ECD.

What's the next P320 game changer that would make these guns even more amazing? I would pay $500 for a Stainless Steel module similar to the AXG module. . .

Anyone else have a want list item?
View Quote

It’s so easy to make the cut for the safety. If you have a dremel it is a five minute job. Before WC was offering the Carry II module, I took a standard Carry module and essentially made the Carry II and cut it for a safety to play with. Took me less than 30 minutes to do the entire mod using a dremel, a cut off wheel and a few polishing wheels. I’ll find some pics.

As for things I want WC to make, a P365 module for both the standard and XL models but I’d also like them to offer an XL with a longer dust cover giving the XL slide a full rail. This would make the P365 compatible the standard TLR-7A model with the 500 lumen WML. It would also open up the door to use PMMs micro comp on the standard P365 slide giving you the same over all length of an XL slide but with a comp. PMM already offers this with the pin on TD rail but it would look cleaner with a standard railed module.
Attachment Attached File

P320 Carry II Manual Safety. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The cut doesn’t even have to be that pretty since the safety covers up a lot of the cut out. As you can see my cuts were not that great. I wasn’t really trying either because this module was just for testing and modding so I don’t really care about the looks. Which reminds me, I need to dye this module this weekend. I want to see if I can get a true coyote color vs the FDE the WC module comes with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top