Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2021 1:22:44 AM EDT
Title says it all. Where are all the SIGs? Namely P320’s.

Only in stock SIGs I can find are a few 365’s and a couple of Legion models.

I have checked all my normal places. No go. I get people are buying guns at a all time record rate and have been for months, but this is getting out of control. It is almost like SIG isn’t making anything. Are they closed due to Covid or something?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:35:34 AM EDT
[#1]
dude where have you been??
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:46:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
dude where have you been??
View Quote

Like I said, I get record sales. But at some point people have to be running out of money or the need to keep buying guns to this level.

And to be fair, I’m not even looking for me, it’s for a coworker.

I’ve got enough SIGs at this point. Well unless they come out with something new.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:42:20 AM EDT
[#3]
A group I'm with ordered 50+ commemorative 320s in late June, they didn't ship to us until the last week of December.
Between COVID bottlenecking production at a few points, and their .mil(M17/M18, SDMR/S-VPS/DVO, MCX, NGSW) and leo(P320, MCX, 516, etc) contracts I have no doubt their hands are full.

Last time I checked Osage they had a few 320 variants in stock. Gunbroker too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I live in NH and used to frequent their pro-shop. Every time I’ve been in the last 6 months there’s a line of 10-25 people OUTSIDE the building. NH has building capacity restrictions during this covid thing.

I think people are just buying them man. The P320 really is the new hotness. Especially the X series.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I've gotten a couple back in stock emails recently for 320's. I don't remember where the other one was.

https://thesigapp.com/sig-sauer-p320-full-size-9mm-17-rd-contrast-sights-w320f-9-b.html

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:34:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I just bought a P320 AXG Scorpion that I got an in stock notification on from Osage.  I don't need it and only mildly want one but I figured it may be the last gun I'm ever allowed to purchase so I fo'd.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#7]
GT Distributors in dallas has several
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:02:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I wanted a 320x compact with the romeo 1 on it and had been looking since last Sept with no luck.  On monday my LGS had a 320 axg scorpion sitting on the shelf and I purchased it.  The guy at the counter said they are a Sig master dealer and they barely get in 320s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top