Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 5:38:54 PM EDT
I've just applied for my WA CPL licence and I need to start looking for a good concealed carry holster.  I am interested in maybe an inside the pants holster.  I remember looking at the Comp-Tac C-TAC holster, and I am 90% sure they had one for the 226R, but now it appears they don't even have the 226 on the list of available models?  Perhaps another Sig model will fit as well?  So I am just looking for some direction here.

FWIW, I'm a tall thin guy, but I wear fairly baggy clothes, so I don't know if I need to take that into account when buying.  Thanks for the help!

Brian
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]
You can get an IWB for that model by Blade-Tech. If I recall they have it listed. Even if they don't, you can call them and they'll make it for you without a hassle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top