Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 8:45:24 AM EDT
Hello folks,

Got s shipment of mags from Cope's Distributing today.  In that shipment were two NEW Meg-Car mags for my Sig 228.  15 rounders.  $21.99 each and worth EVERY penny.

If looking for hi-cap mags check out Cope's -- he'll treat you right . . . .
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#1]
He was supposed to send mine out last Wednesday . . . hope I come home to find them in the mailbox!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Got them yesterday (Thursday). They were pristine in the pristine display boxes. Cope overwrapped the box, too. Good deal from a great company.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]
CDNN the ones from germany for $19.99 used. I bought 8 and was not able to tell the difference from brand new ones that came with my P226 Navy I got. Great deal. they also have the phosphate coated mags that should have come with my Navy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top