Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2010 10:46:31 AM EDT
I see a few sites have them for sale, but I was not sure if this was an original option on the 228 model?

For anyone that has these, how's the grip purchase? Better than the stock supplied grips?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the look of Nills but they are so fragile that even the slightest bump they scratch

I'm not sure if they ever came stock w/ a 228
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I like the look of Nills but they are so fragile that even the slightest bump they scratch

Hmm, doesn't sound like they're acceptable for EDC then.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm, doesn't sound like they're acceptable for EDC then.

Thanks

I used mine through a Utah CCW class and qual, no complaints here.  I sold the wood grips for my 226 elite before I got the pistol and bought karl nill grips afterwards from the KN website.  I still prefer the standard black grips though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:19:50 AM EDT
[#5]
If you're worried the pretty grips will get all scratched up by carrying them then by all means don't but don't take that to mean they aren't good grips for a carry gun. Carry gun = work gun not show piece. If they help you shoot better then why not carry them?  ––ST
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top