Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2003 3:21:58 PM EDT
What is the best laser sight for Glocks?
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:22:55 AM EDT
[#1]
the best would be the wilcox nightstalker and then the ITI

ITI M6

nightstalker is a little more modular

if you do not want a mounted unit there is laser max
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Streamlight M6 hands down...
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:00:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you want the best or the most out of the way?
If you want the best surefires mount is with out a dought the best. Tell me another laser site you can beat someone death with and it still holds its zero?

If you want something that is fun and out of the way the lasermax is the way to go.
NoKarma
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I would recommend the Lasermax.

My chief has the M6, and the POI can change if the light is removed and re-attached.  Plus, I know it may not be a big deal for some, but there's quite a bit of distance between the laser and the bore.  So, your point of impact will change depending on the distance.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I purchased a LaserMax for my SIG P220ST when I first bought it,  and it has been trouble free and hit where the dot is every time at 25 yards.  I will admit though to buying it for no other reason than it is another toy to own.  You can never own enough toys!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top