Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2007 12:33:02 PM EDT
Would appreciate amy feedback on this combination . Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 1:36:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I know I LOVE my J-frame 2'0clock from comptac
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 1:50:38 PM EDT
[#2]
its not too bad--the G36, and smaller firearms carry pretty well at the 11/2 o clock spot

h/w, i dont like the bigger ones there b/c they get uncomfortable and less concealable imo
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:25:15 AM EDT
[#3]
My hip bones are too pronounced for it to be comfortable for me to carry there, nor do I have a C-tac, but otherwise I imagine the G36 would work well enough there.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I've gota 27 and a 2"oclock and I love it.  Depends on what pants I am wearing and where the first belt loop on the right hand side is as to how comfortable it is.  With some pants it I've worn it for 14+ hours aday while sitting for most of them and it has been perfect.  With other pants it isn't as comfortable.  The 36 has a slightly longer barrel but I think it'd be about the same comfort wise.  I wouldn't go with a gun that has a barrel longer than a G-19 size however but that is just me.  I think those would be a bit too long to be comfortable.

ETA:  I do carry closer to 1 oclock however.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:58:18 AM EDT
[#5]
1 o'clock is much more comfortable and do-able.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top