Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2007 10:42:52 PM EDT
JUst got my 21SF with the Glock rail, single mag release. Took her to the range & put 300 rounds thru her..real quick! Thanks to my MagLuLa pistol loader! DAMN those things...they make you shoot ALOT MORE!!  Great gun, & no problems at all!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 11:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
pics
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:24:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Where did you get it? I have been looking for the exact same model...
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 2:09:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 3:35:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
pics

They always forget the pictures!
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got a Glock rail G21SF too!  I did get the ambi mag release, and discovered that I like it quite a lot.  I need a maglula in the worst way.  I'm going to throw some trijicons on mine before shooting it, but I can't wait!  
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:15:37 AM EDT
[#6]

I've learned to never replace factory sights before shooting it, to make sure the gun will shoot to point of aim with the original sights. And if it doesn't, I can tell the person installing the sights how much they are off. Otherwise, they won't know what height to install, so they will have to rely on the height of your factory sights. If they are off it's your problem, not theirs.  Saves everyone a lot of frustration....

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've learned to never replace factory sights before shooting it, to make sure the gun will shoot to point of aim with the original sights. And if it doesn't, I can tell the person installing the sights how much they are off. Otherwise, they won't know what height to install, so they will have to rely on the height of your factory sights. If they are off it's your problem, not theirs.  Saves everyone a lot of frustration....

Very good point.  I'm the sight installer, but changing the front sight too often would lead to a nervous breakdown, so I'll take that advice. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 10:55:50 AM EDT
[#8]
GLOCK will be offering the 21SF with the traditional GLOCK/Sig rail.  It's listed as an item from one of the distributors that serves the gunstore I work at.  GLOCK part number P72150203.

www.davidsonsinc.com/

www.galleryofguns.com/

www.davidsonsinc.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top