Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2001 8:49:01 AM EDT
Anybody got to use one or handle one?  I have seen pics but none of my dealers have one yet Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
An excellent choice for anyone looking for a full size handgun; I've had mine quite a few years now and would never sell it.  I am currently looking at getting a 9mm replacement barrel from OlympicArms to increase its versatility.  What I like most is the fact that you have the sight radius of a target weapon but the "feel" of a standard-sized combat weapon.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info, still waiting on my dealer, should be getting some Thurs.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I've owned several Glocks over the past 5 years (19, 26, two 22's), primariy because I was looking for the right blend of features/capabilities. I was looking to satisfy the following needs:

1 - Concealed carry
2 - Home/Camp protection
3 - IPSC competition

I identified the .40 S&W as my cartridge of choice for its blend of power and capacity.

I finally settled on the 27 for my carry gun, and the 35 for my competition, house protection weapon. I can quickly remove light/laser unit and prepare for IPSC, and have a highly accurate, dependable, and powerful handgun. I find it to be ugly in appearance but love the way it shoots.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#5]
The G35 ROCKS!  About the same size as a 1911, decent trigger, you can press check it due to the extended slide, great slide release.  Mine is a tack driver, has less muzzle flip than any of the other .40's.  It currently rides in my duty holster with an M3 light attached.  Off duty I throw it in a Milt Sparks Summer Special II with a couple of pre-ban mags and I'm set.  My second duty pistol is a Sig P226 in .40 which I like almost as well, but you get less muzzle velocity and it won't take the M3 light.
Top Top