Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 2:31:59 PM EDT
Will an Advantage Arms .22LR GLOCK conversion kit function with a suppressor?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:51:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:58:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone in another thread stated their brother had a suppressor for his 22LR conversion kit. I'll see if I can find it for you...

Here ya go, it's at the bottom of the 1st page: .22 cal Conversion kits for glocks
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:02:53 AM EDT
[#3]
That's exactly what I'm planning for my first can. I'm waiting for the Form4 to clear on my AAC pilot, and everything's coming together.  I started this thread.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's exactly what I'm planning for my first can. I'm waiting for the Form4 to clear on my AAC pilot, and everything's coming together.  I started this thread.

Cool. I am planning to get the GemTech Outback II to use with the AA conversion. I looked at the Pilot, but decided on the Outback because it's a little lighter.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Great minds think alike  My SOT had the Pilot in stock, is an AAC distributor, and he does a good bit of business with them, so I went with the Pilot.  I want to get an EVO-9 from him as my next can, and run it on the same gun.  

Anyway, Walker Precision is getting in a batch of AA conversions, threaded by SWR, and I'm on the list.  I'll post pics, range report, etc. when it all comes together.  Waiting on the ATFE sucks though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top