BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/11/2006 4:59:03 PM EDT
Hey Glock owners!

I got a few  questions!

Is the ka-Booms the only way to ruin a Glock in general? And is the reloading the only factor here?
I mean how many of you guys ever had crack, or breakage which is not affected by Ka-Booms?
Please mention what part damage, and model!

Just a little research, I personally got this nightmare that my G31 are gonna blow or crack any momment after reading all the articles about Ka-Booms!
Give me  an objective good reason that my nightmare has a little chance to become real!h.gif  
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Because there are several million GLOCKS in circulation and a very small percentage have had problems.  GLOCKS do not blow up any more frequently than any other pistols out there,  They've all done it at one point or another.  Just use factory ammo, not remanufactured or reloaded, and you won't have a problem.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it's just more internet bs and propaganda.  You can lump this in with the other crap like:

1. 1911s are unreliable
2. Glocks don't have to be cleaned ever and you can shoot millions of rounds without ever changing out anything.  They are made out of kryptonite so that even Superman himself could not harm one.
3. Wolf ammo will break your AR

I love my G19.  Shoot your Glock and don't worry about it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Glocks are the most reliable pistols ever.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:54:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks alot for the input!

Of course there is Internet BS and much other crap shit outthere!
BUT, glock is like every other product, they sometimes have a bad manufacture or bad workmanship that could cause, NOT a Kaboom, but a crack or a little damage which is'nt serious but could be if not discovered!

Like the Complete Glock Reference guide, they also tells the glock users to check out a few things when used in range or other situations. They especially point out to check the breech face, the ejection port, and the frame between mag-releaser and the trigger. And from that it sounds like the weakest point is there, but waiting to happen or not depends on that "bad manufacture process, or workmanship". So of course I agree that Glock didn't get all the way to the top without proove of reliability, durability and solidness, but what is man made it CAN break! That is the law of nature, so if ANYone out there had a little crack or something they are still welcome to tell me, so I can see for my self how many G31 failed outthere!

But sure my doubt about a breakage is reduced if not removed completely about Glocks, so thanks for that!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:14:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Not a 31 but a 21...Glock 21
And any gun will KABOOM....
Its just that there are more glock haters with cameras to record the event and the INTERNET where you have to filter for the truth.....
Maybe the test above was rigged????I doubt it...My 21 has over 50,000 rounds thru it and WOLF ammo....Nothing but factory ammo...
But it never did feed the Speer 200gr JHP""Flyin ashtray""
Eveything else is a go...If your still worried about going KABOOM....
Sell it and buy something that won't KABOOM.......A squirt gun
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Not a 31 but a 21...Glock 21
And any gun will KABOOM....
Its just that there are more glock haters with cameras to record the event and the INTERNET where you have to filter for the truth.....
Maybe the test above was rigged????I doubt it...My 21 has over 50,000 rounds thru it and WOLF ammo....Nothing but factory ammo...
But it never did feed the Speer 200gr JHP""Flyin ashtray""
Eveything else is a go...If your still worried about going KABOOM....
Sell it and buy something that won't KABOOM.......A squirt gun

$10 says he fills it with an inflammable liquid and it still kabooms.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#7]
It could be a glock 31
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#8]
nm    i confused myself
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#9]
The glock 21 is like the most fail safe of the glocks.   Its frame and everything we just derived from the glock 20  10mm (one of the few pistols that would hold up to the hot round)  and the 45 has like not even close to the pressure of the 10mm so you should never have to wory bout problems with the 21
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I just recently sold my second gen g21, over 65000 documented rounds with ZERO problems....

I traded it in on a new G21, only because I wanted a light rail for my surefire x200 on the weapon......

I also own a g22 and g30, and have NEVER had a problem with any of them.... and I have used all at times as a duty weapon...

I trust my life and the life of those around me to glock....
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#11]

for the shitstorm that follows
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#12]
The reason our PD switched to the Glock 31 over the 22 is because the chamber is more fully supported in the 31 than the 22.  This is part of the supposed reason for some of the Kb's that were happening (I'm sure the ammo had nothing to do with it - but I digress).  Our firearms gurus (both glock haters) got wind of the Kb rumors, and we ended up with the 31s.  Was unhappy at first, but after going to a ballistics workshop and really ringing out the gun/round combo on the range, I am a convert.  

Your 31 will be fine, as will you.  Avoid lead bullets and reloads.  Nuff said.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I lke the 357 SIG ballistics...
But ammo availibility and cost of the ammo are  the only reason I don't own one
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#14]
The .357SIG Glocks are the 2nd most reliable ones made just behind the 9mms.  .40s on the other hand have more trouble than any of them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#15]
couple whitnessed experiances with the glock

When i took my CCW class, the instructor unloaded his glock plcaed it on the ground, grabbed a 12ga and shot the glock, then reloaded the glock and fired it

I have also seen a guy take a glock almost rusted shut and fire it no problems.

I admit glock has had a few issues, g22 going kaboom, in some cases caused by over power reloads im sure, but i wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt more to it, "barrel tech based off 9mm" or whatever, however considering the pure number of these models sold compared to number of kabooms who is to say. The 22 has been carried by many many PD across the country without probs

and as mentioned in earlier posts, you will be hard pressed to find a gun that hasnt had some problems, helk look at the early m-15 / ar-15 they were riddled with probs but yet todays work very very well

in end glocks are very well made guns, and either loved or hated depending who you talk too, Most of the Hate stems from being the early "plastic gun" Anyway I have had my g19 for over 10 years now, many K rounds through it and have even used it 2 to save my a$$, I currently own 3 handguns Yet still the gun i carry on a daily basis
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:17:08 PM EDT
[#16]
what was rusted shut, the slide to the frame? and on the 12 ga.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
what was rusted shut, the slide to the frame? and on the 12 ga.

+1
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#18]
You worry too much, if it blows up get another one. There is no shortage.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:41:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Go ahead and get the torches out! I know I am about to get flamed by every die hard GLOCK lover that read's this, But as a new GLOCK owner I do not feel out of place posting this.

Why is it that every time someone ask's for fact's all the GLOCK lover's feel the need to give their opinion's rather than state fact's. This is about as careless as giving another person
specific load data. It help's no one! If an opinion is asked for by all mean's give an opinion. If someone ask's for fact's and you can not provide the fact's asked for then your opinion is not an acceptable alternative!

To those of you that own a dozen GLOCK's, The least you can do to show your savy is to spell it correctly.

GLOCK is the correct way to spell it! Not Glock or glock! There are no lower case letter's in GLOCK.

Just my 2 cent's!  Now you can away!

By the way, I have a GLOCK 21 which are the most notorious for the KB's. This was found through research and not an opinionated guess!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:56:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Go ahead and get the torches out! I know I am about to get flamed by every die hard GLOCK lover that read's this, But as a new GLOCK owner I do not feel out of place posting this.

Why is it that every time someone ask's for fact's all the GLOCK lover's feel the need to give their opinion's rather than state fact's. This is about as careless as giving another person
specific load data. It help's no one! If an opinion is asked for by all mean's give an opinion. If someone ask's for fact's and you can not provide the fact's asked for then your opinion is not an acceptable alternative!

This is no different than HK or 1911 guys giving their opnions instead of "facts". Everyone does it, who cares?

To those of you that own a dozen GLOCK's, The least you can do to show your savy is to spell it correctly.

GLOCK is the correct way to spell it! Not Glock or glock! There are no lower case letter's in GLOCK.

They were invented by Gaston Glock, not "Gaston GLOCK".

By the way, I have a GLOCK 21 which are the most notorious for the KB's. This was found through research and not an opinionated guess!

Actually, the .40 Glocks are generally the ones that KB.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:00:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:18:36 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I own 9 and my dos centavos says you're wrong, it's Glock.  It's just Gastons last name, if he chooses to make it all caps that's up to him but it doesn't make it correct.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:46:01 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I own 9 and my dos centavos says you're wrong, it's Glock.  It's just Gastons last name, if he chooses to make it all caps that's up to him but it doesn't make it correct.

I hate to rain on your parade but I am going to! This is a perfect example of someone rambling that has no idea what they are talking about! If you will look at all 9 of your GLOCK's you will see that they are in fact all upper case letter's.

If you will not take my word for it call GLOCK in Smyrna at 1-770-432-1202. Ask for tech support and ask to talk to Fred.

He will be more than happy to tell you that the correct spelling is GLOCK. He also say's that "I would love for him to send pics. to us of his lower case stamped GLOCK's to us!" Meaning you! I may not have some 6000 + post's here and I do not claim to be a GLOCK Armorer, but at least I confirm what I post and yes GLOCK is the correct spelling!

Give a call and let us all know what he tell's you!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:07:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:23:06 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate to rain on your parade but I am going to! This is a perfect example of someone rambling that has no idea what they are talking about! If you will look at all 9 of your GLOCK's you will see that they are in fact all upper case letter's.

If you will not take my word for it call GLOCK in Smyrna at 1-770-432-1202. Ask for tech support and ask to talk to Fred.

He will be more than happy to tell you that the correct spelling is GLOCK. He also say's that "I would love for him to send pics. to us of his lower case stamped GLOCK's to us!" Meaning you! I may not have some 6000 + post's here and I do not claim to be a GLOCK Armorer, but at least I confirm what I post and yes GLOCK is the correct spelling!

I can believe you are arguing about something so petty

And to say that GotM4 doesn't know what he is talking about is, in my opinion, flat out wrong. So what if he spells it Glock vs GLOCK. That has little to no bearing on his knowledge of the actual firearms. Next to HotRod9mm and one other guy (co-author of The Complete Glock Reference Guide), GotM4 is the third most knowledgeable GLOCK guy I know.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:33:55 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And to say that GotM4 doesn't know what he is talking about is, in my opinion, flat out wrong. So what if he spells it Glock vs GLOCK. That has little to no bearing on his knowledge of the actual firearms. Next to HotRod9mm and one other guy (co-author of The Complete Glock Reference Guide), GotM4 is the third most knowledgeable GLOCK guy I know.

You may know gotm4 and he may be a good guy. But the fact still stand's that he was wrong. I can not help it that the fact's show this. My original post was not directed at any person specifically. He replied to my post in the attempt to show that I did not know what I was talking about, when I knew exactly what I was talking about. I was not trying to start a pi**ing contest here. That was not my intent. Yes the simple spelling is trivial as you would think that some one who is supposed to be an Authority on the issue would at least know the correct way to spell it and not try and belittle someone pointing this out to the general public!

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:54:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Hello, and thanks for all the input!

But this thread is crazy if it's going on like this!
The glock, Glock, GLOCK spelling problems solution is here!
1. Glock is THE right way to write it, IF you are refering to Gaston Glock's last name as a person.
2. GLOCK is THE right way to write, IF you are refering to the GLOCK guns!
3. These difference is caused by the litterally writing ,and therminology writing. And depending on which context the GLOCK, Glock, glock is put into they are BOTH right with the correct context/connection!

And by the way Gaston Glock didn't ACTUALLY invent the GLOCK guns! It was a close friend/ engineer that invented and designed the gun, but due to the financial/economical aspects Mr. Glock got all the credit!

Sorry for my bad english gramma, I did my best!he
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#28]

what was rusted shut, the slide to the frame? and  on the 12 ga.

On the 12ga, It was a Gunsite instructor so if you like call them up and ask if an instructor ever shot his glock, I am sure its common knowledge around there. These are guys that dont F around.

As for the rust, A buddy of mine got into shootout with some bangers, afterwords he was worried about cops, so he stashed the gun outside "as in he doesnt own a 9" a few weeks later he pulls it out , barrel rusted/corroded to slide, slide rusted/corroded to reciever, took it to the desert he had to bang the slide to crack it loose to load round then he fired it

anyway believe me or not, I am not here to convince you of anything, I Know glocks are rock hard and super reliable "unlike a few other guns i own" I have carried mine daily for 10 years and will continue to do so
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#29]

what was rusted shut, the slide to the frame? and  on the 12 ga.

On the 12ga, It was a Gunsite instructor so if you like call them up and ask if an instructor ever shot his glock, I am sure its common knowledge around there. These are guys that dont F around.

As for the rust, A buddy of mine got into shootout with some bangers, afterwords he was worried about cops, so he stashed the gun outside "as in he doesnt own a 9" a few weeks later he pulls it out , barrel rusted/corroded to slide, slide rusted/corroded to reciever, took it to the desert he had to bang the slide to crack it loose to load round then he fired it

anyway believe me or not, I am not here to convince you of anything, I Know glocks are rock hard and super reliable "unlike a few other guns i own" I have carried mine daily for 10 years and will continue to do so
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:16:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

And by the way Gaston Glock didn't ACTUALLY invent the GLOCK guns! It was a close friend/ engineer that invented and designed the gun, but due to the financial/economical aspects Mr. Glock got all the credit!

Actually I believe a close friend approached him about a military contract that was available and if Gaston was interested in pursuing the contract. There was 6 months if I recall before all guns had to be submitted and Gaston was farmiliar with inventions and Polymer, and Gaston came up with a firearm in half the time left. It was Gaston's 17 invention patent hence the first GLOCK being named the GLOCK 17. He was by far a large part of the process and did more on the project than just fund it. The funny thing is he was very well known for inventing boilers.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:12:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Yeah, Gaston has huge knowledge about the "plastic thing". But if I just could find that document I'l post it! I'm sure that Gaston didn't made the 3 safty design construction!
Actually Glock 17 was not his 17th invention, it was his 17th patent, because who knows how many inventions that man had?!! But officially recorded, the G17 is the 17th patent.  but the funny thing is the GLOCK is the most famous gun on earth coming from a guy that never had gun experience!! Well done!

My favourite is the 31th Patent! Superior!
How can I know that my G31 doesn't fall into the category where the slide dislodge it self when thrown like a frisbee, refering to the DEA frisbee test?

is 33 round mag for GLOCK-9mm's legale in U.S?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:25:56 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
How can I know that my G31 doesn't fall into the category where the slide dislodge it self when thrown like a frisbee, refering to the DEA frisbee test?

You should be able to call GLOCK ( ) and give them your serial number. They can tell you if yours is subject to any "upgrades" or not.

Yes, the 33 round mags are legal here in the US and most of us have plenty of them
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:40:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Anyone wanna trade?

1. 4xSS guide rod
2. 10x ISMI spring 20ibs
3. 4x AGrip
4. 4x Backplate aluminum from Lighting Striker
5. 4x Aluminum trigger with trigger bar from Lightning Striker
6. 4x XS-Sight with medium dot

For:
1. Piece suppressor(pistol or rifle) From SAKO?

He he seems to be very much!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:12:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Who gives a flying rats ass how anyone spells gLOCk. Get over it people!
The fact of the matter is this, and yes I own several glOcKes, is that all firearms are capable of malfunctions, kabooms, or whatever.
If truth be told there could have been manufacture defects in some of the kaboom incidents( IN WHICH EVERY FIREARM IN THE WORLD HAS THIS PROBLEM. IT IS MAN MADE AFTER ALL), could have been operator issues such as overloaded powder charges (which is the most common issue that no one ever admits to) or a dirty-not well maintained gun.
The point is there are many factors that could have caused this. Most are operator issues though.
The over exaggerated points that many try to use to portray G-lock as a "kaboom every time you squeeze the trigger gun" is false. But once it hits the Internet, well then its blown way out of proportion.
I have no telling how many hundred thousands of rounds rounds through mine and depend on them daily and never had one single kaboom or issue out of them. NEVER!

As far as the shotgun to the GLoCK, I find that hard to believe. so,
AjilicQ, enjoy your pistol. Follow the manual guidelines on how to maintain it and take care of it. Don't shoot reloads through it. It will serve you as good as you serve it. You have no worries.
If you cant shake the nightmare problem, don't worry, box it up and send it to me. I will destroy it for you free of charge. Take care.
BTW: Ignore some of the people here. They get carried away sometimes. And welcome to the site.

Oh by the way, the correct way to spell it is,  

You should be able to call GLOCK (  ) and give them your serial number. They can tell you if yours is subject to any "upgrades" or not.

Yes, the 33 round mags are legal here in the US and most of us have plenty of them

You guys do?

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#36]
kabooms?  It can happen but you can also bump fire your ar15 under water and blow that up too.  Don't try anything extreme unless you know someone else who has done it without a hitch a few times.  If someone tells you they did it online ask for a video.  Pictures are facked all the time and just stupid.  Shoot factory loads unless you know what you are doing.  You cannot expect to expirement with something that goes boom then cry when it blows something up.  

I haven't seen much for problems with any glock really some of the .40sw's have some jamming or misfire problems on a very rare case.  they hold up really well in a holster and don't wear out to noticably and too quickly.  Just don't shoot yourself in the leg when you draw down.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:05:03 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

There are deserts in WI?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:17:35 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Sweet Jesus!  My IQ just bottomed out for reading that shit!
Also I don't get "as in he doesn't own a 9", a 9 iron, , a 9 way wrench, a 9 inch cock?A 9 WHAT?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#39]
this is getting good
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:33:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
this is getting good

Damn right!!!

Total douche-bags trying to correct us on how to type gLoCk on a damn forum on the intar-web.  Who cares how someone spells GLOCK/Glock/glock...etc???  We don't need The Capitalization Police to tell us how to type a name because of their new found pride in their new G21.  

To top it off, people talking about stuff that most of us wouldn't want discussed on the internet if we were involved in, such as shootings with "bangers" using illegally owned (possibly, or why else hide them) "9's".

I don't think I've ever seen a thread spiral into such utter BS so quickly, and about so little.

IBTL, which will hopefully occur soon.

It's a shame I'm sitting here at a computer at such a pointless/mindnumbing/low effort part-time student job that I have the time to participate in this.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:21:51 PM EDT
[#41]
This thread only turned out like this because everyone that see it can't hold it back, and have to comment this stupid GloCk thing! This thread is a Paradox! Runnning in circle and the funniest thing is, as I type these letters in I'm apart of this circle of PARADOX!

And don't ask what PARADOX is! Then it would be a PARADOX in a PARADOX!

And no PARADOX is not hte music band!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Yeah, Gaston has huge knowledge about the "plastic thing". But if I just could find that document I'l post it! I'm sure that Gaston didn't made the 3 safty design construction!
Actually Glock 17 was not his 17th invention, it was his 17th patent, because who knows how many inventions that man had?!! But officially recorded, the G17 is the 17th patent.  but the funny thing is the GLOCK is the most famous gun on earth coming from a guy that never had gun experience!! Well done!

My favourite is the 31th Patent! Superior!

You might be right about him having help with the safety system, but the guy was a genious of an engineer. And you were right it was patents, and not inventions. I had a brainfart on that.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

When you get a clue about how to use an apostrophe you can give spelling lessons.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Yo thats whacked B! Yo that dawg hid a gat outide his crib foh shizzle? Yo B thats messed up. That B needs to be strapped twentyfour! And dawg if the 5-0 rolls up on him he should throw down and bust some caps at the Po Po then ball out. He gots to represent da hood! Yo, did you axe him why he was buggin out and  baging a nine?

Maybe that will get the thread locked?? Hopefully......
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#46]
I hope this answers one of your questions.

If I am remembering this correctly the reason that Kabooms occur with factory loaded ammuniton has something to do with rechambering a round repeatedly.  

Example; Police officer comes home, removes the magazine and ejects the cartridge.  Officer takes ejected cartridge and puts it back in to the mag.  Next day he rechambers the round and unknowingly has changed the OAL by pushing the bullet further in to the shell.  After mutiple chamberings the deeply seated bullet will increase the pressures when that cartridge is fired.

As a rule I have never rechambered a cartridge in any of my autoloaders.  I know this behavior may be a little paranoid, but better safe than sorry.

G45
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
As a rule I have never rechambered a cartridge in any of my autoloaders.  I know this behavior may be a little paranoid, but better safe than sorry.
G45

My procedure is to open the slide and lock it back, insert a loaded mag, pull the slide back and allow the slide lock to release, then let the slide forward easy-like to make sure the round being stripped isn't slammed into the chamber like a WWF washout.  Lastly I smack the rear of the slide and verify that it's in battery.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#48]
GLOCK is the most durable gun out there some just dont or cant persieve this

ddont worry about it, like most will tell you alot of KB's are cause by a round going off whne not fully into battery or a case malfunction, to try to avoid this
Clean you GLOCK freq. and while cleaning check it over both steps take less then 10 mins
use factory ammo, reloaded, or remanufactured rounds can have weak cases and or faulty primers/pocket,

"basically take care of your firearm and it will take care of you,"
(feed it healthy stuff it live a long time , feed it junk food and it tends to throw up on you (KB)
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:22:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Just my 2 cent's! Now you can  away!

Quoted:

Thanks BJ, I really needed the laugh.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:56:17 AM EDT
[#50]
GLOCK
Glock
Who Cares?!?!?!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top