Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 5:09:03 PM EDT
Who owns or has had experience with this Scherer mag?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one that I've put almost 150rds through it with only one failure and I think it was my fault. Other then the one rd it has worked great so far.  

I have a couple of the 40 big sticks that work great. I would avoid the 9mm and 10mm mags as I've read too many problems with them.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#2]
The one I bought was pure garbage. Several failures to feed each time I ran the mag. It seems like it's mostly luck when buying their mags. It seems like half the people I talk to say they function perfect and the other half have all kinds of trouble with them.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one for my 30 and i've never got off a whole mag without at least 2 or 3 fail to feed.  The front of the bullet won't clear the front edge of the mag when it jams.  It also stovepipes the last round every time (live round).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top