Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 1:33:43 PM EDT
I just sent my G-36 to a guy at Stipple Grip and it rocks.. no rubberband to keep sliding around like the hogue...

I was gonna post a picture of it... but i'm not sure how to post a pic on here... anyone help..?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:44:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
... but i'm not sure how to post a pic on here...

You will need to get an account at a free web server that will store the photo like,
www.villagephoto.com or www.photobucket.com  then upload the photo(very easy nothing to buy or added software). Your internet service provider gives you free space on their server but it is a little harder for most people to upload the photos to it. After you upload the photo, below each photo is a link, just copy the link and then when you get to the forum click on the picture box when you are posting a reply to a thread and paste the link in the pop-up box. Then you have something like this:

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:59:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Did they hot iron stipple it (soldering iron) or is it  the baby snot mixed with pixie dust type set up that Robar uses?

I did my own hot iron, but would love to learn how to do the other
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:36:55 AM EDT
[#3]
It was with the iron... but man it must have taken forever to do.... It looks like it came from Glock that way...  I'll figure out how to post a pic when I get a free minute...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top