Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2005 6:22:49 PM EDT
I just got a G22 for my on duty and off duty piece (I believe u should be familiar with one gun so I use it as a duel purpose) I've got no problems what so ever concealing it and it's actually a joy since I previously carried a 1911. But now I discovered the G35. I was wondering is there a signifigant difference between these models? will I see better accuracy, less recoil and faster follow ups with the 35? How do they shoot in comparison? Also does anyone here conceal a 35? Thanks

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I can easily conceal my G35 with a jacket on but summer wear is pretty tough.
The accuracy is greater due to a longer barrel and also longer sight radius and it makes sense since they use it for competition.
I'm not sure about the recoil difference though because I never shot a G22
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I have owned both.  Got rid of the 22 and kept the 35.  Here in TX where its warm about 9 months out of the year.  I carry my 35 in a Galco OWB holster with an extra mag pouch on either a Galco   1 1/4 inch belt or a GOULD and Goodrich 1 3/4 inch belt.  Conceals quite well.  I am 5'10, 180lbs I usually wear a Haines(wifebeater) t-shirt covered by a short sleeve button up shirt.  The kind made to be worn untucked.

As far as recoil goes, I think the 35 kicks alot less than the 22.  I think its a whole lot more accurate.  I have on numerous occassions hit pieplates at 75 yards with mine.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have owned both.  Got rid of the 22 and kept the 35.  Here in TX where its warm about 9 months out of the year.  I carry my 35 in a Galco OWB holster with an extra mag pouch on either a Galco   1 1/4 inch belt or a GOULD and Goodrich 1 3/4 inch belt.  Conceals quite well.  I am 5'10, 180lbs I usually wear a Haines(wifebeater) t-shirt covered by a short sleeve button up shirt.  The kind made to be worn untucked.

As far as recoil goes, I think the 35 kicks alot less than the 22.  I think its a whole lot more accurate.  I have on numerous occassions hit pieplates at 75 yards with mine.

35 kicks less and does not have the tendency to flip up, largely due to length.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top