Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 9:33:50 AM EDT
I'm new to GLOCKS, just picked up a G19.  I was wondering what the consensus is pertaining to using Cabela's remanufactured 9MM ammo.

From the Cabela's site:

Bulk 9mm Luger Ammunition

Remanufactured with once-fired brass that goes through testing and reloading procedures to assure factory-ammunition quality, both of these bullet choices are accurate and reliable. And the brass can be reloaded another four or five times. Choose from 115-grain full-metal-jacket or 125-grain round-nose lead bullets. There's never been a better deal on quality 9mm ammunition. With every 300 rounds, you receive a NEW Dry Storage Box, a $13.99 value.

otherwise, can someone direct me to a quality bulk 9MM vendor?

TIA-- VT

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Whats the price on the 115gr?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:45:09 PM EDT
[#2]
The owners manual tells you not to use reloaded amunition.  I personally use Wolf.  Cheaper than even the cabella's remanufactured ammo.  Your glock won't care what you feed it but at least if you break something they can't say it was because you were using reloaded ammo.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:15:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies guys.  I'll probably go with some Wolf for now.

--VT
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:28:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I was getting American from my local shop for $100.70 per 1000 rounds (including tax)!

It was new manufacture and very consistant, reliable and cheaper than Wolf and WWB.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:55:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I was getting American from my local shop for $100.70 per 1000 rounds (including tax)!

It was new manufacture and very consistant, reliable and cheaper than Wolf and WWB.

Amerc has been the cause of more glock 40's KBing than any other brand.  They use substandard brass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top