Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 6:51:46 AM EDT
Installed a Ghost 3.5 ultimate connector in my new Glock 17. Went in without a problem. The problem is I still have a 5-6 pound trigger no improvement. Any suggestions? Are there better trigger parts out there?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I use the Ghost ultimate 3.5# connectors, i think they're a good part. See other thread about 3.5 connector.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:31:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:19:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I would avoid the lighter firing pin/striker spring. I have heard of FTFires due to light primer strikes. Users generally go back to stock firing pin springs.

Big difference between heard and seen. I run a 35 & a 24c with reduce power firing pin springs.  Not too mention how many i have installed in other Glocks. Never had a problem with any of my trigger jobs.

J
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top