Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2018 4:57:17 PM EDT
I’m curious if these exist straight from the dealer for blue label purchase. I know the MOS with Glock NS exists and I know they have the Bold NS with out the MOS model but I was curious if they have they whole package as one and I just haven’t been able to find it.

Also if there is any confusion I’m referring to the ameriglo Bold NS that are available on this model.

https://www.gtdist.com/glock-17-gen-5-9mm-amglo-bold-5-5lb.html

I also realize I can add them after the fact, just trying to check as many boxes as possible with the initial purchase.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I’m curious if these exist straight from the dealer for blue label purchase. I know the MOS with Glock NS exists and I know they have the Bold NS with out the MOS model but I was curious if they have they whole package as one and I just haven’t been able to find it.

Also if there is any confusion I’m referring to the ameriglo Bold NS that are available on this model.

https://www.gtdist.com/glock-17-gen-5-9mm-amglo-bold-5-5lb.html

I also realize I can add them after the fact, just trying to check as many boxes as possible with the initial purchase.
View Quote
I'm 87% sure a buddy of mine just bought one from the GTs in Austin with the Ameriglo sights installed already and it was blue label.

ETA: well nevermind it wasn't the MOS just a 17 gen 5

If you use an optic other than the shield rms you would not be able to use the Ameriglo sights anyway.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 5:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I know I’ll have to switch the stock sights but I’m not sure I’m even going to use the MOS cut out, just a possibility type deal. Appreciate the info.

The MOS also doesn’t have that odd Magwell cutout
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
They do, but the Ameriglow overhangs the slide a lot.  Ask me how I know (g19 gen 5 MOS).  This is a huge snag point for concealed carry and more so if this is a work gun or off duty piece.  I swapped mine out onto a G45 knowing full well they would be replaced.  Went with gl-511 Ameriglow suppressor height for use with RMR.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I purchased a Blue Label Gen5 19 MOS that came standard with the BOLD sights.

Yes they overhang. No, its not that big of a deal.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the lovely day glo on my Gen5 17.  It came with them.  You do have a choice on what you want.  My dealer had them in stock, so I got it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:52:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 3:41:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Ameriglo makes a special set of Bold Sights that is MOS friendly (doesn't hang over the back of the slide).
Top Top