Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2017 5:17:40 PM EDT
So I received the mount and the aimpoint T1. Wow, the box is swagged out.  Hat, stickers, dust, opener, constitution, and targets.  Thanks, Mark!!  

Now, my new G19 OD arrives via UPS tomorrow.  Can't wait to get that sight on there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait what?

What is the question?  You are putting the RDS on your Glock?  What LaRue mount are you using to mount it on a pistol?
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait what?

What is the question?  You are putting the RDS on your Glock?  What LaRue mount are you using to mount it on a pistol?
View Quote
They make a mount for a Glock to mount a aimpoint micro.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#3]
This mount and micro 

LaRue Micro mount and aimpoint
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This mount and micro 

LaRue Micro mount and aimpoint
View Quote
That is pretty cool never seen that before.  Never thought about an aimpoint on a pistol because the other mounts were always huge.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:38:36 PM EDT
[#5]
WOW. That's Cool !!!

Expensive, But Cool !
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:46:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Great on a G34.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Meh, ordered a G34 gen 4 today, it should get here Friday.  I'll install the micro on that. I was going to use a longer barrel with compensator in the g19, but might as well spend a few extra bucks and get a g34 that does the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:05:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Meh, ordered a G34 gen 4 today, it should get here Friday.  I'll install the micro on that. I was going to use a longer barrel with compensator in the g19, but might as well spend a few extra bucks and get a g34 that does the same thing.
View Quote
Tell it to hurry up we need pics!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Installed it, looks nice.  Tried 115 FMJ out of the gun, doesn't have enough energy to cycle the slide.  Just enough to kick the slide back to reset trigger, but not enough to eject.  I'm going to try some hot SD ammo and see if that will work.  I don't really want to go screwing with reduced recoil weight.  I need a good defense pistol that works.

And I can't post pics, photobucket is gone.  I don't have another place for pics. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Reason behind a micro over a RMR?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Reason behind a micro over a RMR?
View Quote
I like the micro better.  I might put an RMR on another pistol soon.  They are nice, too.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I totally forgot about that mount. My plan is to turn my G22 into a Han Solo Blaster using the ALG 6 second mount.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 7:27:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 7:26:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quite a bit of gap bwtn the slide the mount, does that rear set screw when tightened down remove any of it?
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quite a bit of gap bwtn the slide the mount, does that rear set screw when tightened down remove any of it?
View Quote
Nope.  I already took it off. I installed a suppressor front sight and the thing barely shows up in the sight picture of the Aimpoint.  Also, the elevation adjusted all the way down to the bottom still shows separation from the sight.  I'm going to put the Aimpoint on one of my carbines.  The setup on the pistol sucks big time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 1:18:28 AM EDT
[#16]
The unity tactical aim point set up is supposed to work well if want to give it another go
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:46:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Dont give up on a dot sight on the handgun in general though. It really is a game changer once you get used to it.

The Deltapoint Pro has more height and width to the window, more FOV in corners, due to taller squared window shape at bottom anf arch at top, less tunneling or blocking of FOV by window surround, less optical magnification/distortion, less parallax as dot drifts off center, less lens tint, better adjustment, and better dot than the Aimpoint T1 or the Trijicon RMR.

You have to pay to get your slide custom cut to Deltapoint Pro to make it fit (it's too thick for an adapter plate) but it is the best mini red dot for a hand gun available. Dot looks exactly like the 2 MOA T1 dot. Optic width is a perfect match for a Glock slide too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top