Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2017 8:16:53 PM EDT
I just bought this Glock holster for $25 dollars, today and I can't find any information on the holster other than it is not for sale in the US.
[/URL]" />
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I know they sold those in the mid 90's in the US.
I have a similar model without the "drop" portion.  Mine has the belt loop on the back of the holster.  When I bought my M23 in 1995 at a firearms distributor who wholesaled guns all over the country, I got to choose from one of the polymer holsters Glock offered at the time.  In fact, my nightstand 23 in the the holster now....I'll post a pic soon. 
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Glock sells certain accessories in other markets outside the US. That one used to be sold in US market. Now, they offer two, and most all Glocks fit one or the other.

The "C" models are no longer sold in this market but are still sold outside the US for example.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I want the Glock suppressor.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Is it worth anything?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:54:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing fancy there.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 3:14:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just bought this Glock holster for $25 dollars, today and I can't find any information on the holster other than it is not for sale in the US.
[/url]
View Quote

Those were the original Austrian Police holsters made by glock.  Haven't seen one in a long time, and no they were never sold here.  Prolly worth 10 to 20 bucks used I would guess.  Yours looks to be brand new, nice conversation piece though.  Would look really nice with a 1st gen G17 in it.  

TXPO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top