Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2015 2:42:37 PM EDT
Looking at one for my G30s...what's the scoop on them?  They look very well thought out.  

What say you?

ETA: Anyone compare it to the Foxx Trap?  Seems that either would do what I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 4:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I own three of them for various glock models.  I can't say enough good things about them.  I tried out the mag caddie thing for a while but it just wasn't my thing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Love mine. That with a g19 for my edc gun.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#3]
That's good to hear.  I just read some reviews over on m4carbine and they were not very positive.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 4:53:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Great holster, I like my NUoSO better though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:56:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Really like it for carrying my 26.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 12:06:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's good to hear.  I just read some reviews over on m4carbine and they were not very positive.  

View Quote

Pffffttt... Amateurs...

I had one with my M&P Compact but sold it with the gun.

I just ordered another one for my M&P full-size w/ APL (Shadow Eclipse model)

Something about the fuzz that make it so much more comfortable to carry...

IMHO it's one of the most thought-out holsters out there.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:22:55 AM EDT
[#7]
No complaints about mines for my G19.  It's really comfortable.  I have the eclipse model with the older mojo mount, works great.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Love mine. That with a g19 for my edc gun.

View Quote

Same here, love mine.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I really wish they would make one for the G30 and not just the G30s
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 9:39:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I use the FoXX Deluxe Trapp for a Glock 43. Very easy to use and quick on and off. I use it at my 7 O'clock as it is my backup gun that I sometimes put on in tandem with my Glock 19 on my right.

The Trapp is very easy to use and pretty comfortable considering it is full kydex. It is somewhat adjustable for cant as well as ride height. For the 43 it is a very good holster as it is very lightweight and small. With it being easy to take on and off it is also very good for quick trips to the store at night.

I am satisfied with mine. However, I do not think I would like it for larger framed pistols, I would not want one for even a G26 if that is saying anything.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#11]
The INCOG is basically the only holster I use now. I have the original with a Mag Caddy and I am currently using the newer Eclipse that has the once clip on on it instead of the two. I like it better. I carry a Glock 26 or 19 in it. I have ordered a Shadow to carry my Glock 19 with a light on it. Don't know how often I'll actually carry it that way except when coyote hunting or other late night red neck games. But I figure options are nice.

Others that I have are the Bravo Concealment DOS, Raven Concealment Vanguard 2, Raven Concealment Phantom, and Crossbred supertuck.

Since moving to AWIB, the INCOG has been best for me. I carry all day everyday, and I used it a few months back in a 2 day pistol course at Valor Ridge. Retention is good. The holster doesn't move around a lot. Stays where you put it. My brother went with the 4 hole clips, I have the 3. I recommend the 3, the 4 may be a little better for concealment but it makes it just a little harder to draw. My first one only had the half guard on it, but my second one I did the full guard and that is what I would recommend especially if you sweat a lot. The half guard ended up giving me some rust on my rear sight. No big deal, but just pointing that out.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll be the voice of dissent: I really dislike holsters that use the struts to press the holster in. They always seem to put more pressure on me than a standard holster and I just don't care for them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:10:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'll be the voice of dissent: I really dislike holsters that use the struts to press the holster in. They always seem to put more pressure on me than a standard holster and I just don't care for them.
View Quote

I didn't care for my INCOG either, and the clips were the main reason why. Always seemed like to me that the clips pushed my belt away more than it pushed the holster into me. I have other holsters that conceal better for me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:51:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Love mine with my Glock 19.  I use this in place of the standard strut as it seems to sit better for me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:11:47 AM EDT
[#15]
I enjoyed my INCOG for the most part but it sits very flat so the grip of my 19 would print a little bit.  This is true for a lot of appendix holsters, though.  After having my INCOG for about a month, Raven decided to release the Eidolon.  It curls the gun into my body so the grip doesn't print.  I've used nothing else since.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:31:54 AM EDT
[#16]
INCOG for my 19 and INCOG Eclipse for my 43, love these things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top