Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2002 6:39:22 PM EDT
I've been reading quite a bit on GlockTalk about shooters having problems with their G29s and having to send them back to Smyrna multiple times. There is even talk about the G29 having inherent problems which is amazing to hear on GT.

Extraction failures seem to be the most common issue.

I have the G20 and love it and would to compliment it with the G29 but would rather avoid a pistol that might be a crapshoot to get to function correctly.

Any G29 owners out there with feedback?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:00:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, I do not have a Glock 29.

How ever, I do want one.  My daily carry pistol is a Glock 20 w/ a "Clip draw", I just tuck it into my waist band on my strong side.

What is Glock Talk... ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 2:51:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I don`t have a G-29 . Not really sure what kind of problems people are having with them.

Spyder Glocktalk is forum dedicated to Glock Fans.As opposed to here where you can get Info on just about any Handgun.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:44:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don`t have a G-29 . Not really sure what kind of problems people are having with them.

glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81421

Links shows a thread where at least 3 people have had to send their G29 back in for functionality. Typically FTE has been the problem.

Just wondering if any G29 owners here have had similar problems.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:51:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow thanks for that thread.

Makes my dads Delta Elite even more appealing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top