BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 6:53:25 AM EDT
Hello,
I was just wondering if anybody here
has gone through Aro-tek, Are they good
at refinishing slides, If so is there anybody who can post
some pictures or experience through dealing with them.
Sincerely, Cowboy
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I had my G24C done in '95 by Aro-Tek. So far it's holding up real well. Lone Wolf did the refinish on my G32C in '97 and it has held up very well also.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:54:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Hello,
Very nice,
Do you know if they make like a high
polished finish similar to nickle.
Thanks for your input.
Cowboy
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Aro-Tek reamed a .400 Cor-Bon to .40 Super for me and did a fine job.  They used to have some kind of association with Lonewolf Distributors, but I don't know if that relationship continues, or not.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do you know if they make like a high
polished finish similar to nickle.

Yes. From what I understand you can have just the sides in a hi-gloss or the whole slide.

Quoted:
They used to have some kind of association with Lonewolf Distributors, but I don't know if that relationship continues, or not.

From what I was told(someone @Lone Wolf) the owner of Lone Wolf used to work for Aro-Tek.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top