Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2012 6:01:00 AM EDT
as the suject line says im looking for a glock 30 normal frame upper ....complete the most ill shell out is $240 feel free to hit my cell 9175961106 text or call
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:13:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Will probably be hard to find.  I found a good deal on a G20 upper on Glocktalk's "for sale" forum.  You might try there.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:05:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Try the EE, because this is going to get locked sooner or later.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/b/7_Equipment_Exchange.html
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 3:36:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Why would such a request cause a thread about Glocks to be locked?   I must be missing something.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 8:55:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would such a request cause a thread about Glocks to be locked?   I must be missing something.  

WTB ads usually get locked when they're in the tech sections.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

mods like to keep all want to buy/want to sell ads in the Equipment exchange.  

eta: you might also find and IM a member named billmanweh.  He has had some glock uppers for sale  (I think all 9mm though, but he might have a 30 upper)
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 3:34:11 AM EDT
[#6]
What about threads' seeking advice about where to acquire a part?  That's  what  the OP is doing in this thread, and I see threads like that all the time.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#7]
This is the entire upper, slide w/parts and sights, barrel and guide rod. It says it's out of stock, but you might call and ask if they actually have one:
http://www.glockmeister.com/GLOCK-30-Complete-Upper-Assembly/productinfo/G30UPPER/

This is the bare slide, no internal parts or sights, no barrel or guide rod:
http://www.glockmeister.com/GLOCK-30-Empty-Slide/productinfo/G30SLIDE/

The G30 and G30SF use the exact same upper.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What about threads' seeking advice about where to acquire a part?  That's  what  the OP is doing in this thread, and I see threads like that all the time.

It's a WTB ad more than a "Where can I buy X online?" thread.  Unless of course, the OP put his phone # in the post for people to call him and give him the web address of where to find what he's looking for.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a WTB ad more than a "Where can I buy X online?" thread.  Unless of course, the OP put his phone # in the post for people to call him and give him the web address of where to find what he's looking for.  

Thanks for the edification.  I find your response to be contrary to what I'd have thought.  If he'd have put his phone number in the post, it'd have DEFINITELY been a WTB post.  As it was, he clearly was asking where to buy...in plain English.

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the edification.  I find your response to be contrary to what I'd have thought.  If he'd have put his phone number in the post, it'd have DEFINITELY been a WTB post.  As it was, he clearly was asking where to buy...in plain English.

It's OK.  You're kinda new, so maybe you didn't know.  As ttushooter said, when mods see ads in the tech sections, they shut it down and direct the person to the EE.

I'm not sure what you're getting at.  He did put his phone # in the post, and it's clearly worded as a WTB ad.  Did you miss the phone #, or is my sarcasm meter broken?

Link Posted: 4/1/2012 3:48:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's OK.  You're kinda new, so maybe you didn't know.  As ttushooter said, when mods see ads in the tech sections, they shut it down and direct the person to the EE.

I'm not sure what you're getting at.  He did put his phone # in the post, and it's clearly worded as a WTB ad.  Did you miss the phone #, or is my sarcasm meter broken?

I missed the phone #.  My error!  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top