Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 6:09:12 PM EDT
I was just wondering if anybody is having trouble reciving their weapons. I order a G30 with night sights on May 7th and it's paid for. The dealer has been telling me that if your not LEO or Military you don't have priority. I called Glock in Smyrna on Thursday and was told there was nothing like that going on with them. They said it must be a problem with the distributor, that the dealer ordered from. The dealers pissed and I'm pissed so I'm calling Glock again on Monday and get a name of the person I talk to. The Dealer is going to call the Regional Rep at the same time and try to get some up front answers. Shit I probaly wouldn't have had to wait this long for a Custom build 1911. I told the dealer that somebody better throw in a couple of extra mags for this Bullshit. My dealer said he would if Glock wouldn't. So I was just wondering if anyone else had a horror story from Glock. This is my first one. Had no problems with getting a Kimber.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope.  Back in July I called my dealer on a Monday afternoon, around 4pm, and asked if they had any G17s in stock.  She said they didn't but she could order me one and have it by Wednesday.  I picked it up on Thursday around lunch time.

Go figure
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
never have i heard anything of that nature from GLOCK. Sounds like someone dropped the ball and is trying to cover their ass. JMO

J
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The military isn't using the G-30.?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I know that's why I'm so pissed getting Bullshit Lines from somebody
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#5]
The Cabelas I work at has it in stock
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
never have i heard anything of that nature from GLOCK. Sounds like someone dropped the ball and is trying to cover their ass. JMO

J

+1
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:36:47 AM EDT
[#7]
+1.  The old "military orders overwhelming the system" excuse.  Hearing it all the time on ammo and AR accessories, this is the first with pistols, though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:37:27 AM EDT
[#8]
+1.  The old "military orders overwhelming the system" excuse.  Hearing it all the time on ammo and AR accessories, this is the first with pistols, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top